Monday, August 25, 2008

I have emerged!

Okay, so it has been a while! I must admit I was in a Breaking Dawn bubble for a while. It then turned into a potty training bubble which (thank heavens) has proven successful. Sorta, we're still dealing with occasional accidents, but we're getting better. Alleluia! I get a brief break from diapers! We are all doing well, lots has happened in the past few weeks. We had a fun time at the zoo with cousins. Cougar got to meet his preschool teacher. Mark worked on getting the wall up for the third bedroom and is continuing to do so. He starts another semester on Wednesday and we are all just dreading it. It seems like we've had about 2 years of school left for the last 5 years. It's like we're stuck in a time warp. I'm sure anybody who's gone to college knows exactly the feeling I'm talking about.

In case anybody was wondering I am two weeks past the time I had Cougar (he was born at 31 weeks and I'm now almost to 33). My blood pressure is lower than it usually is when I'm non-prego. (About 100/60) I'm very quickly beginning to realize that I really missed the uncomfortable ending part of pregnancy. I feel like my belly button is going to rip open at any moment (For those of you that have finished it, this feeling combined with certain parts of Breaking Dawn have not helped my very strange prego dreams. I'm sure you can figure out what I'm talking about, if not don't worry about it, it's not going to change your life)

No comments: