Friday, January 30, 2009

Fresh Air!


We took advantage of the "warm" day today. Phoenix has been so fussy today and I didn't know what to do so I decided to take him on a walk. We got all bundled up, Cougar hopped on his bike and we were gone. Heading down our country road was so nice. We are very much outside people. Nobody in our family does well cooped up for long periods of time and we've been housebound by the cold and the yucky air. How nice to stretch our legs. Phoenix loved it, too. We were outside for an hour and he didn't make a peep, just looked around with his big eyes. I have to say that the boys really look alike when both of their noses are red from cold. Now I'm super anxious to get to my mountains. I can't wait for Memorial Day when we traditionally hike to my most favorite place in the whole world, Pittsburgh Lake.

No comments: