Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our New Place!!

Here they are! Pictures of the Lake Shore house. We are so excited to be moving, but it's getting exhausting. I'm definitely ready to be done with it all.

If you'll notice in the picture of the front of the house there's a BIG mud puddle in the driveway. Cougar's already soaked himself in it. On the bright side I got to understand the true beauty of a mud room AND got to try out my washer and dryer. (They work wonderfully).

We hope to be moved in completely by this weekend, but we'll see. I am having this realization though, we didn't buy this house. We're not going to be living here forever.....WE HAVE TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN!! Please excuse me. I'm going to take a nap.












Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Congratulations on your place! I had no idea you were moving and I would have come and helped with some of it had I known. (I have plenty of experience) How do you like having your own space again?